OH Fashion Professional Cuticle Nipper, Hearts Design
The OH Fashion Cuticle Nipper set Hearts will take care of your hands and nails, so they will always look perfect and beautiful!
- Made of Stainless Steel
- High Quality
- Long and Durable
- Ultra-sharp cutting edge to easily cut cuticles and nails
- Precise and clean cut
- Pain-free clipping of cuticles - won't tear or snag
- Round handle for a smoother and comfortable grip
- ½ Jaw size
- Pink Hearts Design
- Travel Size
- Easy to clean
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Pink with Hearts
- Dimensions:5 x 0.4 x 3.7 inches // 6.4 x 1 x 9.5 cm
- Weight:1 lbs. // 50 grams
The OH Fashion Cuticle Nipper has sharp and durable blades to maximize its performance when snipping excess cuticles and trimming hangnails. The OH precision-crafted blades are specially designed to trim your cuticles in both an easy and precise way. The blade endpoints are extremely sharp, so you can easily clean and clip away the overgrown cuticle without any pain or any hassle.
The OH Nipper is made of stainless steel, opens up to a ½ jaw size, and has rounded handle for a smoother and more comfortable grip.
The best feature of the OH Fashion Cuticle Nipper is its beautiful design, covered in pink hearts, not only is the OH Fashion Nipper effective and useful but also really cute!
It can also be the perfect travel partner as its perfect size allows you to can take it home, the nail salon, or your adventures abroad.
Enjoy stunning nails and brag of your exquisite hands!
Be the envy with the OH Fashion Cuticle Nipper Hearts Style
Cleaning and Care:
Follow the steps below to clean your OH Fashion Cuticle Nipper.
- After each use, wipe off any remaining debris
- Wash with soap and water
- Disinfect the blades with alcohol or peroxide by rubbing the blades with a soaked cotton ball
- Dry with a towel and place tools in an airtight container to keep them germ-free
- Clean cuticle nippers regularly
How to Use:
Follow the steps below to trim your cuticles successfully:
- Soak your fingernails in warm water for around 5 minutes to soften your cuticles.
- After the cuticles are soft, dry, and apply cuticle remover for 1 to 3 minutes. Useful to break down dead skin cells.
- Wash off the cuticle remover.
- Use the cuticle pusher from your OH Fashion manicure set and lightly push the cuticles back towards the nail bed.
- Buff the dry, rough skin around the nail bed with a nail buffer or apply an exfoliating cream.
- Using the OH Fashion cuticle nipper, trim any hangnails that protrude from the cuticles by squeezing the handles firmly. If you feel any pain reposition the blade, as cuticles are dead skin you should not feel any pain.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Disinfect blades with alcohol or peroxide after each use