OH Fashion Manicure set Pink Transparent, 6 PCs
- Use: For manicure and pedicure
- Includes: 1 hearts-style nail clipper,1 double purpose nail pen for cuticle pushing or nail art, 1 hearts-style mini nail file, 1 pink toe finger separator, 1 pink nail brush and 1 pink case for storage
- Unique design: stylish pink net case
- Suitable for both professional and personal use
- Zipper enclosure to safely store nail tools
- Easy to carry
- Lightweight Design
- Compact Design
- Portable and durable
- Travel size
- Keeps your nail tools easily organized
- Easy to clean
- Tools Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Material: ABS Net Case
- Case Dimensions:2 x 0.7 x 4.9 inches // 13.1 x 1.8 x 12.5 cm
- Case Color: Pink and Transparent
- Weight:11 lbs. // 50 grams
- 1 Nail clipper
- 1 Double Purpose Pen: Cuticle Pusher or Nail Art Pen
- 1 Mini Nail File
- 1 Toe Finger Separator
- 1 Nail Brush
- 1 Case for Storage
The OH Fashion Manicure set Transparent will take care of your hands and nails, so they will always look perfect and beautiful.
This stylish set includes: 1 hearts-style nail clipper, 1 double purpose nail pen for cuticle pushing and nail art, 1 hearts-style mini nail file, 1 pink toe finger separator, 1 pink nail brush, and 1 pink net case for storage.
The OH Fashion Manicure set is made of stainless steel for durable and long-lasting nail tools. It also includes one stylish pink net bag with a zipper to easily store your nail equipment. The OH Manicure set is lightweight and easy to carry, so you can take your tools wherever you go.
Enjoy stunning nails and brag of your exquisite hands with the OH Fashion Manicure set Transparent.
How to Use
Follow the steps below for a perfect manicure:
- Decide on your nail shape: Oval, square, Squoval, Round, Pointed/Almond
- Wash your hands with soap and water, making sure that you remove any dirt or grind from underneath your fingernails. If you´re wearing nail polish, don´t worry about taking it off -- It will actually make it easier for you to file nails.
- Thoroughly dry your hands
- Clip your nails
- File your nails: File from the outside of the nail towards the center of the nail -- going from each side inward, but not going back and forth. Sawing the file back and forth instead of in one direction will tear and break your nails. Use short forward strokes on each side of the nails. Make sure to let the file form your desired shape as you continue filing.
- For a curved edge, you need to curve the file, and for a square edge, you need to keep filing it in a flat position.
- Be firm but not too forceful when you file your nails. If you apply too much pressure to your nails when you file them, you may damage the nail wall.
- If you're going for that perfect smooth nail, start with a rough grit and move towards a fine grit.
- File off any uneven pieces with the rougher section of the emery board.
- Once you're done filing, you can use the file to remove any excess skin from under the fingernails.
Cleaning and Care
To clean the tools:
- To clean all manicure tools, soak a scrub brush in a bowl of alcohol for 5 minutes in order to absorb the alcohol.
- Add a small bit of antibacterial soap to your scrub brush.
- Gently in circles brush the tools until completely clean.
- Rinse in warm water to remove any soap and dry with a small paper towel
To clean the case:
- Dip a soft sponge in soapy water
- Brush and gently wipe the case until any stains or dirt are removed
- Dry with a paper towel