OH Fashion Manicure Pedicure Set The Beauty of Texas, 6 Pcs
Get ready Texas, because the Cow Girls have just arrived with the fieriest manicure! The OH Fashion Manicure Pedicure Set The Beauty of Texas will take care of your nails both at home and abroad. The OH Fashion nail kit contains six high-quality stainless tools including 2 nail clippers, 1 pair of slanted tweezers, 1 nail scissor, 1 small cuticle pusher, and 1 large cuticle pusher. All tools come in a soft and sturdy ABS case in the best Texas-style. All tools are sharp and long-lasting. We have specially designed it the Western Charm to upgrade your beauty game routine. With the manicure pedicure set, you can do your nails like a professional in the comfort of your home. Our kit comes in many different colors and patterns with a perfect travel-size kit. Grab your boots and take over the Lone Star State with the OH Fashion Manicure Pedicure Set The Beauty of Texas.
- Durable: premium stainless steel nail tools in a soft and sturdy ABS case
- Professional Tools: saloon quality manicure set so you can do your hands like a pro
- Unique Styles: specially designed with ultra-chic patterns to upgrade your beauty routine
- OH Set Includes: 2 nail clippers, 1 pair of slanted tweezers, 1 nail scissor, 1 small cuticle pusher, and 1 large cuticle pusher
- Portable: compact manicure set that makes it easy to carry all your tools in one place
- Travel Size: ideal manicure kit for all those beauty emergencies at home or abroad
Tools Material: Stainless Steel
Case material: ABS
Color: Brown; Beige; Black;
Pattern: The Beauty of Texas
Dimensions: 4.1x0.5x2.4 inches // 10.5x1.2x6 cm
Weight: 0.17 lbs. // 76.5 grams
Set includes: 2 nail clippers, 1 pair of slanted tweezers, 1 nail scissor, 1 small cuticle pusher, and 1 large cuticle pusher.
How to Use
Follow the steps below for a perfect manicure:
- Decide on your nail shape: Oval, square, Squoval, Round, Pointed/Almond
- Wash your hands with soap and water, making sure that you remove any dirt or grind from underneath your fingernails. If you´re wearing nail polish, don´t worry about taking it off - It will make it easier for you to file nails.
- Thoroughly dry your hands
- Clip your nails
- File your nails: File from the outside of the nail towards the center of the nail -- going from each side inward, but not going back and forth. Sawing the file back and forth instead of in one direction will tear and break your nails. Use short forward strokes on each side of the nails. Make sure to let the file form your desired shape as you continue filing.
- For a curved edge, you need to curve the file, and for a square edge, you need to keep filing it in a flat position.
- Be firm but not too forceful when you file your nails. If you apply too much pressure to your nails when you file them, you may damage the nail wall.
- If you're going for that perfect smooth nail, start with a rough grit and move towards a fine grit.
- File off any uneven pieces with the rougher section of the emery board.
- Once you're done filing, you can use the file to remove any excess skin from under the fingernails.
Cleaning and Care
To clean all manicure tools: soak a scrub brush in a bowl of alcohol for 5 minutes to absorb the alcohol, afterward add a small bit of antibacterial soap to your scrub brush, gently in circles brush the tools until completely clean, rinse in warm water to remove any soap and dry with a small paper towel.
To clean the case: dip a soft sponge in soapy water, brush and gently wipe until any stains or dirt are removed.