OH Fashion Manicure Pedicure Set London, 6 Pcs
Do you want to keep your nails clean and perfectly shaped all the time but don't have enough time to go to the saloon? Then no need to worry. The OH Fashion London Pedicure Manicure set includes all of the tools you need to have a professional manicure and pedicure. This multi-functional care set includes six tools: 2 nail clippers, 1 pair of slanted tweezers, 1 nail scissor, 1 small cuticle pusher, and 1 large cuticle pusher. Our tools are specially made from premium stainless high-quality steel. All the tools are perfectly shaped, highly durable, and come in a soft, aesthetic-looking sturdy ABS case. Whether going on a holiday or an emergency trip, you can carry it with you wherever you want; in perfect travel size, it is highly portable. Our manicure pedicure kit is specially designed with ultra-chic patterns inspired by the city of London to upgrade your beauty routine. Don't worry about going to the saloon, with our OH Fashion manicure and pedicure set, you can keep your nails perfect all the time.
- Durable: premium stainless steel nail tools in a soft and sturdy ABS case
- Professional Tools: saloon quality manicure set so you can do your hands like a pro
- Unique Styles: specially designed with ultra-chic patterns to upgrade your beauty routine
- OH Set Includes: 2 nail clippers, 1 pair of slanted tweezers, 1 nail scissor, 1 small cuticle pusher, and 1 large cuticle pusher
- Portable: compact manicure set that makes it easy to carry all your tools in one place
- Travel Size: ideal manicure kit for all those beauty emergencies at home or abroad
Set includes: 2 nail clippers, 1 pair of slanted tweezers, 1 nail scissor, 1 small cuticle pusher, and 1 large cuticle pusher
Tools Material: Stainless Steel
Case material: ABS
Color: Red; White; Blue
Dimensions: 4.1x0.5x2.4 inches // 10.5x1.2x6 cm
Weight: 0.17 lbs. // 76.5 grams
How to Use
Follow the steps below for a perfect manicure:
- Decide on your nail shape: Oval, square, Squoval, Round, Pointed/Almond
- Wash your hands with soap and water, making sure that you remove any dirt or grind from underneath your fingernails. If you´re wearing nail polish, don´t worry about taking it off - It will make it easier for you to file nails.
- Thoroughly dry your hands
- Clip your nails
- File your nails: File from the outside of the nail towards the center of the nail -- going from each side inward, but not going back and forth. Sawing the file back and forth instead of in one direction will tear and break your nails. Use short forward strokes on each side of the nails. Make sure to let the file form your desired shape as you continue filing.
- For a curved edge, you need to curve the file, and for a square edge, you need to keep filing it in a flat position.
- Be firm but not too forceful when you file your nails. If you apply too much pressure to your nails when you file them, you may damage the nail wall.
- If you're going for that perfect smooth nail, start with a rough grit and move towards a fine grit.
- File off any uneven pieces with the rougher section of the emery board.
- Once you're done filing, you can use the file to remove any excess skin from under the fingernails.
Cleaning & Care
To clean all manicure tools: soak a scrub brush in a bowl of alcohol for 5 minutes to absorb the alcohol, afterward add a small bit of antibacterial soap to your scrub brush, gently in circles brush the tools until completely clean, rinse in warm water to remove any soap and dry with a small paper towel.
To clean the case: dip a soft sponge in soapy water, brush and gently wipe until any stains or dirt are removed.