OH Fashion Manicure Set Christmas Tree 🎄
Say Hello to the season of joy and take care of your nails with the festive OH Fashion Manicure Set Christmas Tree.
This holiday manicure set includes: a square edge nail clipper, a cuticle trimmer, a slanted set of tweezers, and a pair of nail scissors.
All of this in a dazzling Christmas snowman manicure set. What a Christmas Deal!
The OH Fashion Manicure Set Christmas Tree will take care of your hands and nails, so you can open all your gifts with the most fashionable nails!
Use: Manicure or Pedicure
Made of Stainless Steel
Portable and durable
Unique and Fashionable designs
Easily organize your nail tools
Case material: ABS
1 Nail Clipper
1 Pair of Slanted Tweezers
1 Nail Scissor
1 Small Cuticle Pusher
How to Use
- Decide on your nail shape: Oval, square, Squoval, Round, Pointed/Almond
- Wash your hands with soap and water, making sure that you remove any dirt or grind from underneath your fingernails. If you´re wearing nail polish, don´t worry about taking it off -- It will actually make it easier for you to file nails.
- Thoroughly dry your hands
- Clip your nails
- File your nails: File from the outside of the nail towards the center of the nail -- going from each side inward, but not going back and forth. Sawing the file back and forth instead of in one direction will tear and break your nails. Use short forward strokes on each side of the nails. Make sure to let the file form your desired shape as you continue filing.
- For a curved edge, you need to curve the file, and for a square edge, you need to keep filing it in a flat position, firm but not too forceful when you file your nails. If you apply too much pressure to your nails when you file them, you may damage the nail wall.
- If you're going for that perfect smooth nail, start with a rough grit and move towards a fine grit.
- File off any uneven pieces with the rougher section of the emery board.
- Once you're done filing, you can use the file to remove any excess skin from under the fingernails.
Cleaning & Care
- To clean all manicure tools soak a scrub brush in a bowl of alcohol for 5 minutes in order to absorb the alcohol.
- Add a small bit of antibacterial soap to your scrub brush.
- Gently in circles brush the tools until completely clean.
- Rinse in warm water to remove any soap and dry with a small paper towel.