OH Fashion Vegan Leather Satchel Barrel Handbag, Elegant Madrid
Experience in style all of Madrid has to offer with the OH Fashion Vegan Leather Satchel Barrel Handbag, Elegant Madrid. The OH handbag has the most timeless look, with classic designs inspired by Metropolitan Madrid. Made out of eco-friendly materials, the OH vegan leather handbag is durable, smooth, and long-lasting. This satchel bag is roomy enough to carry your accessories, with one interior compartment and a zipped pocket for easy access. With its barrel shape, carrying this purse won't be a problem at all. Plus, it is lightweight and foldable, so you can take it wherever you go. The Elegant Madrid handbag features two strong shoulder straps that make it easy to carry. Begin your European Adventures with the OH Fashion Vegan Leather Satchel Barrel Handbag, Elegant Madrid.
- Eco-Friendly Material: the OH Fashion satchel handbag barrel is made of 100% vegan leather
- Elegant Design: inspired by the beautiful Madrid scenes, making it unique and distinctive
- Spacious: roomy enough to carry all of your accessories. It has one interior compartment and one zipped pocket for maximum storage
- Easy To Carry: convenient barrel shape to carry in style
- Shoulder Straps: Two strong shoulder straps at the top allow you to carry your bag more comfortably
- Zipped-Closure: with metallic zipper closure, this handbag ensures that all your accessories are safe and secure
- Designed in the U.S.
Fabric Material: Synthetic Leather
Color: Brown; Beige; White; Red
Pattern: Elegant Madrid
Dimensions: 12.8x 7.5x 8.7 inches // 32.5x19x22 cm
Drop Length: 5.7 inches // 14.5 cm
Weight: 0.85 lbs. // 385 grams
Number of Compartments: 1 interior compartment, 1 zipped pocket
Quick guide on how to clean your OH Fashion handbag:
- Use warm water, a soft cloth, and mild soap. Mix the soap with water and dampen the cloth before gently applying it to your bag. Make sure the cloth is damp, not soaking wet.
- Keep in mind that anything you apply to your purse can darken it or otherwise change how it looks. So, you should spot-test everything first.
- After applying the soap, use a second cloth dampened with just water to rinse off the bag, and a different soft cloth to dry it.
- If the inside of your bag gets dirty, you can wipe it down with the same method.
- If there’s a fabric lining, turn it inside out and use a lint roller or your vacuum’s fabric brush to remove debris.