OH Fashion Medium Backpack Vegan Leather Handbag Paris, Black
The OH Fashion Backpack Paris is the perfect accessory to any outfit. With its bright, fashionable colors this bag will add a new twist to your style while still maintaining functionality. This stylish backpack can carry all things you need for an impromptu shopping spree or just day trips in the city. This beautiful backpack was inspired by the streets of the city of love. Plus, it is made of synthetic leather and vegan materials, so it is durable and sustainably fashionable. Zipped enclosure to keep your belongings safe and has plenty of space to store all your daily essentials. It’s truly the perfect backpack for any adventure seekers or your casual day on campus. Get ready to hit the streets of the amazing Paris. With this stunning and versatile OH Fashion backpack on your back, there's no telling what exciting new things await.
- Durable Material: If you're looking for a backpack that will last, this is the one. OH Fashion's London Backpack is made from synthetic leather and vegan materials.
- Strong Straps: This backpack is not just a fashion statement. It also has adjustable straps that can bear extreme weight, so you can set them in the most convenient way for your comfort level.
- Paris Theme: It's a unique design inspired by the majestic Paris to complement your dazzling style.
- Quality Zipper Material: Zippers are the most essential part of any backpack. That's why OH Fashion used quality metallic zippers in their backpacks to keep your belongings safe and secure.
- Top Handle: The OH Fashion backpack London also has a top handle, so you can easily hold it if you don't want to wear it as a backpack.
- Spacious: This backpack is perfect for the minimalist traveler. With roomy compartments, you can take all your belongings with you without straining or ruining the bag itself.
Brand: OH Fashion
Dimensions: 10.2x 3.5x 13.4 inches // 26x9x34 cm
Strap Drop: 1.8 inches //4.5 cm
Strap Length: 40 inches //101 cm
Weight: 1.31 lbs. // 595 grams
Closure Type: Zipper and Flap
How to Wear
How to Properly Wear/Use a Backpack
- Wear Both Straps: Always wear both straps of the backpack to prevent your body from feeling sore and strained.
- Maintain a Balanced Slung Level: you shouldn’t wear the backpack too low on your back. A good rule of thumb is don't have it hanging below the waist level or you'll be in for a world of pain and suffering.
- Evenly Packed the Accessories: Organize your items evenly inside the backpack so that they are evenly spaced and weight distributed
Cleaning & Care
Here are some tips to clean and take proper care of your backpack:
- Wash with Warm Water: To avoid ruining your backpack, you should wash it with warm soapy water.
- Use a Quality Soap: It is important to make sure that the soap doesn't damage the material because this will allow mold and bacteria to grow on any moist surfaces of your backpack.
- Don’t Place Under the Direct Sunlight: After washing, hang up or lay flat in a dry place where direct sunlight can't reach it for drying- otherwise, its contents might begin rotting before they're dried out.
- Avoid Overloading: Overloading causes to loosen the shape and look of a backpack. Overloaded backpacks also make the straps weaker due to being overstressed by all of its contents weighing down on it.