OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Silver Astros, 5 pcs
Explore beyond the universe with the OH Fashion Silver Astros Contact Lens Case.
Inspired by the beauty of the Astros, the OH Fashion case is a beautiful edition in our unique collection. This contact lens kit is made from high-quality material with a fine and delicate glitter pattern. This compact kit is highly portable and handy, so you can carry your contacts everywhere. Plus, it is leakproof, so you don’t need to worry about spilling your solution. It is truly the best travel companion. This stylish and aesthetic-looking lens kit comes with a mirror, contact lens case for storing contacts, a bottle of contact solution, an inserter and remover tool, and a soft tweezer. Always carry your contacts on the go with the OH Fashion Silver Astros Contact Lens Case. So Astros I became!
- Astros Pattern: silver-colored contact lens case with a detailed glittery pink galaxy pattern
- Set of 5 pieces: includes a contact holder with mirror, a contact lens case, a small bottle for solution, an inserter and remover tool, and a soft tip tweezer
- Easy to carry: the OH kit is highly compact, portable, and lightweight
- Leakproof: avoid worrying about spillage and carry your case safely with all your belongings
- Travel size: it has the perfect travel size which makes it the ideal traveling companion
- Flip Top Contact Lens Case with Mirror: put on or take off your contacts anywhere with the OH flip case with all the tools you need
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 2.8x 2.8x 1.2 inches // 7x7x3 cm
- Weight: 0.18 lbs // 80 grams
1.Contact Lens Holder with mirror
2.Contact Lens Case for storing your contacts
3.Small Bottle for contact lenses solution
4.Inserter and remover tool
5.Soft Tip Tweezer
How to Use
Quick guide on how to store your contact lenses:
- Always add contact lenses solution to your lens case, to wash the case after you put them on.
- To put your contacts on, you can use the inserter and remover tool can be used to place the lens in the eye. All you have to do is to place the lens on the tip of the tool. You can also use your fingers.
- To remove your contact lenses, you can use the soft tip tweezer or your fingers.
- Make sure to put contact lens solution on the case before storing the contacts, so they can be disinfected throughout the night
Cleaning and Care
How to clean your OH Fashion Contact Lens Case:
After removing the lenses from the case make sure to throw away the solution in the case. Wipe the case with clean tissue paper or a neat and clean cotton cloth. Make sure no dust or dirt is left. Again add the solution in the case before adding the contact lenses back.
TIP: The American Optometric Association recommends you replace your contact lens storage case at least every three months