OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Gold & Sparkly Holder Storage Container Kit, 5 pcs
Our newly arrived OH fashion gold and sparkly contact lens case is specially designed to add a tint or sparkle tin your daily life. The kit is made from good quality plastic and is very sturdy and durable. The exterior is silver and sparkly with a delicate design. The inside is roomy and contains 5 essential tools: 1) A Contact lens holder with a mirror, 2) A contact lens case, 3) A small leak-proof solution bottle,4) An inserter, remover tool, and 5) A tweezer. It’s a perfect choice for traveling and to present it as a gift to your loved ones. The leak-proof design makes it easy to carry in your handbag or even your pocket. It has a small size and is very lightweight.
TIP: The American Optometric Association recommends you replace your contact lens storage case at least every three months.
- Durability: this delicate case is made from plastic, easy to use, and clean. Highly durable.
- Compact and roomy: it contains all the essentials you require while using a contact lens.
- Portable: it's small in size, lightweight, easy to carry, you can carry it in your handbag or pocket easily.
- Leak-proof design.
- Good choice of gift.
- Top flip case.
- Pattern: Gold & Sparkly
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1.2 inches // 7.5 x 7.5 x 3 cm
- Weight: 14 lbs. // 60 grams
1x Contact Lens Holder with Mirror
1x Contact Lens Case
1x Small Bottle for contact lenses solution.
1x Inserter and remover tool.
1x Soft Tip Tweezer.
How to Use:
Quick guide on how to store your contact lenses:
- Always add contact lenses solution to your lens case, to wash the case after you put them on.
- To put your contacts on, you can use the inserter and remover tool can be used to place the lens in the eye. All you have to do is to place the lens on the tip of the tool. You can also use your fingers.
- To remove your contact lenses, you can use the soft tip tweezer or your fingers.
- Make sure to put contact lens solution on the case before storing the contacts, so they can be disinfected throughout the night.
Cleaning and Care:
How to clean your OH Fashion Contact Lens Case:
After removing the lenses from the case make sure to throw away the solution in the case
Wipe the case with clean tissue paper or a neat and clean cotton cloth
Make sure no dust or dirt is left
Again add the solution in the case before adding the contact lenses back.
TIP: The American Optometric Association recommends you replace your contact lens storage case at least every three months