OH Fashion Women’s Large Backpack Traveling Florida White - 16”
Carry your belongings in style with the OH Fashion Women’s Large Backpack Traveling Florida White - 16”. Perfect to fit your everyday life, the OH Fashion backpack is 16 inches and has a large volume capacity so you can take all your essentials. The Traveling Florida backpack has a front storage pocket, two expandable mesh side pockets for water bottles and cases, and an inner expandable pocket for laptops, tablets, and books. It can fit laptops up to 15.6 inches. It truly is the perfect backpack, comfortable to wear with adjustable shoulder straps, lightweight design and zipper closure to safely carry your items. Have the most mesmerizing backpack with the grooviest style with the OH Fashion Women’s Large Backpack Traveling Florida White - 16”.
- Made of premium PU leather
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a comfortable wear
- Closure with metallic zippers
- Includes a front pocket with zipper for extra storage
- Includes 2 expandable mesh side pockets for water bottles, cases, and others
- Includes an inner expandable pocket for laptops, tablets, and books
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Large capacity: fits laptops up to 15.6 inches
- Strong and Durable
- Easy to clean
- Ideal for traveling, school, hiking, camping
- Unique fashionable designs
- Designed in the United States
Material: PU Leather
Weight: 0.9 lbs /420 gms
Size: 10.6x5.3x15.6 inches (L×W×H）// 27x13.5x39.6 cm (L×W×H)
Strap Length: 33 inches /84 cm (adjustable)
Mesh Side Pocket Length: 3.5 inches / 9 cm (expandable)
Top Handle Height: 3.5 inches/ 9 cm
Structures: 1 big zipper pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, 1 front zipper pocket, 1 interior expandable pocket.
Cleaning & Care
Here are some tips to clean and take proper care of your backpack:
- Wash with Warm Water: To avoid ruining your backpack, you should wash it with warm soapy water.
- Use a Quality Soap: It is important to make sure that the soap doesn't damage the material because this will allow mold and bacteria to grow on any moist surfaces of your backpack.
- Don’t Place Under the Direct Sunlight: After washing, hang up or lay flat in a dry place where direct sunlight can't reach it for drying- otherwise, its contents might begin rotting before they're dried out.
- Avoid Overloading: Overloading causes to loosen the shape and look of a backpack. Overloaded backpacks also make the straps weaker due to being overstressed by all of its contents weighing down on it.