Easily carve, engrave, rout, grind, sharpen, sand, polish, and drill your nails with the OH Fashion Nail Drill Black Set. Our professional electric nail drill is durable and long-lasting. Designed for precision, it accepts all rotary tool accessories, changes direction, and speed as needed. Perfect for all nail types, the OH Fashion Nail Drill is suitable for natural, acrylic, and dip nails. Safe and easy to handle, with a rugged and sturdy structure you can shape nails and remove dead skin precisely. Comfortable to use, low heat, low noise, and low vibration. Portable and lightweight, easy to use in any position. Ideal for both professional and personal use. Includes a US power plug.
- Professional nail drill: high quality and brand-new electric drill
- Durable and long lasting: made of stainless steel to avoid rust and corrosion
- Changes direction: clockwise and counterclockwise rotation
- Perfect for all nail types: professional nail drill for natural, acrylic, and dip nails
- Designed for precision: accepts all rotary tool accessories and makes it easier to carve, engrave, route, grind, sharpen, sand, polish and drill any nail
- Safe and easy handling: rugged and sturdy structure to shape nails and remove dead skin precisely
- Comfortable to use: low heat, low noise, and low vibration
- Portable and Lightweight: easy to use in any position
- Adjustable speed: up to 20,000 RPM
- Suitable for both professional and personal use
- SKU: OH-AC1461
- UPC: 8437012067028
- Tools Material: Stainless Steel
- Variable Speed Control: 3,000 to 20,000 RPM
- Collets Type: 2.4 mm
- Power: 9-12 V Adapter
- Voltage: 100-120V (US plug)
- Plug Type: US
- Length of Power Cord: 36 inches // 92 cm
- Drill Dimensions: 6.2x 0.8 inches // 15.7x 2 cm
- Net Weight: 0.55 lbs. // 250 gm
- Box Dimensions: 8x3.7x2.2 inches // 20.5x9.5x5.5 cm
- 1 x Electric Nail Drill
- 1 x US Power Cable
- 6 x Drill Bits (1 emery tool, 2 buffing tools, 1 shaping tool, 1 fine shaping tool, and 1 cuticle pusher)
- 6 x Sanding Bands
How to Use:
- Press the silver button
- Rotate the drill head counterclockwise for the socket to expand and stick in the bit
- Still pressing the silver button, rotate the drill head clockwise until it closes
- Stop pressing the silver button
- Ensure the bit is in place before plug in the drill in and turning it on.
Cleaning, Care & Maintenance: Follow these steps to clean the nail drill bits:
- After each use, clean your bits to remove debris from the surface by washing with a brush and soap and water.
- After cleaning, soak a scrub brush in a bowl of alcohol and gently circle the alcohol-soaked brush onto the nail bits.
- Rinse in warm water to remove any alcohol and dry with a small paper towel.
- Warm water to remove any soap and dry with a small paper towel