OH Fashion Electric Nail Drill Professional Kit in Pink, 14 PCs
Easily carve, engrave, rout, grind, sharpen, sand, polish, and drill your nails with the OH Fashion Nail Drill Set in Pink. Our professional electric nail drill is durable and long-lasting. Designed for precision, it accepts all rotary tool accessories, changes direction, and speed as needed. Perfect for all nail types, the OH Fashion Nail Drill is suitable for natural, acrylic, and dip nails. Safe and easy to handle, with a rugged and sturdy structure you can shape nails and remove dead skin precisely. Comfortable to use, low heat, low noise, and low vibration. Portable and lightweight, easy to use in any position. Ideal for both professional and personal use. Includes a US power plug.
Professional nail drill: high quality and brand-new electric drill
Durable and long-lasting: made of stainless steel to avoid rust and corrosion
Changes direction: clockwise and counterclockwise rotation
Perfect for all nail types: professional nail drill for natural, acrylic, and dip nails
Designed for precision: accepts all rotary tool accessories and makes it easier to carve, engrave, rout, grind, sharpen, sand, polish and drill any nail
Safe and easy handling: rugged and sturdy structure to shape nails and remove dead skin precisely
Comfortable to use: low heat, low noise, and low vibration
Portable and Lightweight: easy to use in any position
Adjustable speed: up to 20,000 RPM
Suitable for both professional and personal use
1 x Electric Nail Drill in Pink
1 x US Power Cable
6 x Drill Bits (1 emery tool, 2 buffing tools, 1 shaping tool, 1 fine shaping tool, and 1 cuticle pusher)
6 x Sanding Bands
Tools Material: Stainless Steel
Variable Speed Control: 3,000 to 20,000 RPM
Collets Type: 2.4 mm
Power: 9-12 V Adapter
Voltage: 100-120V (US plug)
Plug Type: US
Length of Power Cord: 36 inches // 92 cm
Drill Dimensions: 6.2x 0.8 inches // 16x 2.4 cm
Net Weight: 0.45 lbs. // 204 gm
Box Dimensions: 8x3.7x2.2 inches // 20.5x9.5x5.5 cm
How to Use
1. This tool is designed to carve, engrave, rout, grind, sharpen, sand, polish, and drill.
2. Unplug the tool from the electrical outlet before inserting a bit.
3. Press the shaft lock button. Use the collet wrench to loosen the collet nut. Insert the bit and tighten the collet securely.
4. Avoid excess tightening of the collet nut and never use a damaged bit.
5. There is an ON/OFF switch. When the switch is on, the tool runs at 3,000 RPM. There is a switch indicator with an orange line on it. Slide the switch to find the speed needed from 3000 - 20,000 BPM. Slide the switch to the black dot for a complete stop.
6. When finished, turn off the tool and unplug it.
Cleaning and Care
To clean the drill:
Clean the body with a soft cloth. Do not use cleaning solvents or detergents.
To clean the nail drill bits:
After each use, clean your bits to remove debris from the surface by washing with a brush and soap, and water. After cleaning, soak a scrub brush in a bowl of alcohol and gently circle the alcohol-soaked brush onto the nail bits. Rinse in warm water to remove any alcohol and dry with a small paper towel.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory or collet.
2. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
3. Do not use the machine near water or place it in water. If the motor falls into the water, unplug it immediately and do not touch the water.
4. Do not touch the bit or collet after using it because the bit and collet are too hot to be touched by bare hands.
5. Keep dust out of your eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask.
6. Always "unplug it" after using the machine.
7. When not used, the tool must be stored in a dry place and kept beyond the reach of children.