OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Luxurious Florida, 2 pcs
Forget about all your contact problems with the OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Luxurious Florida Holder Storage Container Kit, 2 pcs. The OH Fashion contact lens kit will protect your contacts from dust and dirt wherever you go. It is also portable and compact, so it’s your best travel ally. The OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Luxurious Florida will help you in every emergency. You can simply take out your lenses, put them in the OH case, and you’re ready! Explore all the wonders of Florida with the OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Luxurious Florida Holder Storage Container Kit, 2 pcs.
- Summery Design: the colorful print inspired by the beauty of Florida will make you stand out in the most iconic way
- Set of 2 pieces: includes a contact holder with mirror and a contact lens case
- Portable: small and easy to carry so you can always keep your contacts clean
- Anti-Leak: forget about spilling your solution and carry your case safely with all your belongings
- Travel size: perfect size to carry your contacts everywhere, simply put it in your handbag and you’re ready to go
- Flip Top Case with Mirror: put on or take off your contacts anywhere with the OH flip case
Pattern: Luxurious Florida
Dimensions: 3.3x 1.8x 1 inches // 8.5x 4.5x 2.5 cm
Weight: 0.11 lbs. // 50 grams
1x Contact Lens Holder with Mirror
1x Contact Lens Case
How to Use
Quick guide on how to store your contact lenses:
- Always add contact lenses solution to your lens case, to wash the case after you put them on.
- To put your contacts on, you can use the inserter and remover tool can be used to place the lens in the eye. All you have to do is to place the lens on the tip of the tool. You can also use your fingers.
- To remove your contact lenses, you can use the soft tip tweezer or your fingers.
- Make sure to put contact lens solution on the case before storing the contacts, so they can be disinfected throughout the night.
Cleaning and Care
How to clean your OH Fashion Contact Lens Case:
- After removing the lenses from the case make sure to throw away the solution in the case
- Wipe the case with clean tissue paper or a neat and clean cotton cloth
- Make sure no dust or dirt is left
- Again add the solution in the case before adding the contact lenses back.
TIP: The American Optometric Association recommends you replace your contact lens storage case at least every three months