OH Fashion Vegan Leather Satchel Barrel Handbag, Adventurous Marie
Go back in time and rediscover the beauty of Rome with OH Fashion Vegan Leather Satchel Barrel Handbag, Adventurous Marie. The OH bag is truly a masterpiece, its intricate pattern inspired by the ancient architecture of Rome, will make your handbag stand out everywhere you go. Made out of sturdy synthetic vegan leather to ensure durability and a long-lasting look.
The barrel shape is roomy to store all your items and is comfortable while also being pretty light to carry. The metallic zipper closure ensures that your belongings remain safe at all times. The foldable feature of this OH Fashion handbag lets you store it when not in use, and the lightweight material makes sure that it's as good as new at all times. Be the most stylish adventurer with the OH Fashion Vegan Leather Satchel Barrel Handbag, Adventurous Marie.
- Synthetic Leather: this elegant vegan handbag is crafted with the finest synthetic leather and will withstand any weather.
- Beautiful Pattern: the beauty and elegance of Rome are accentuated by the exclusive patterns of this barrel handbag that makes it a more unique accessory.
- Polyester Lining: the durable polyester fabric lining on this gem makes it last longer and maintain its shape
- Metallic Zipper Closure: the handbag has a metallic zipper locking mechanism that keeps your belongings safe and close
- Foldable: the foldable feature of this handbag lets you store it when not in use without damaging its barrel shape
- Designed in the U.S.
Fabric Material: Synthetic Leather
Color: Brown; Beige; Off-White; Red
Pattern: Adventurous Marie
Dimensions: 12.8x 7.5x 8.7 inches // 32.5x19x22 cm
Drop Length: 5.7 inches // 14.5 cm
Weight: 0.85 lbs. // 385 grams
Number of Compartments: 1 interior compartment, 1 zipped pocket
Quick guide on how to clean your OH Fashion handbag:
- Use warm water, a soft cloth, and mild soap. Mix the soap with water and dampen the cloth before gently applying it to your bag. Make sure the cloth is damp, not soaking wet.
- Keep in mind that anything you apply to your purse can darken it or otherwise change how it looks. So, you should spot-test everything first.
- After applying the soap, use a second cloth dampened with just water to rinse off the bag, and a different soft cloth to dry it.
- If the inside of your bag gets dirty, you can wipe it down with the same method.
- If there’s a fabric lining, turn it inside out and use a lint roller or your vacuum’s fabric brush to remove debris.