|30 DAYS RETURN PERIOD AFTER PURCHASE||FREE 2 DAYS SHIPPING*|
3 Christmas Tree-Shaped Recipes
Get creative with holiday cooking. Here are 3 Christmas tree-shaped recipes made to impress your loved ones this holiday.
Get Festive! Get creative!
1.Festive Guacamole Appetizers
- Preheat oven to 375°. On an ungreased baking sheet, unroll one tube of crescent dough and press into a 13x8-in. rectangle. Prick with a fork; sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon taco seasoning. Repeat with remaining dough and seasoning.
- Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise to make 4 strips (about 8x4-in.). For trees, cut each strip into 5 triangles, reserving scraps at each end for another use. For trunks, insert a pretzel piece into the base of each triangle.
- Beat cream cheese and guacamole until smooth; spread over trees. Halve and seed peppers. Cut 40 stars from yellow peppers using a 3/4-in. star-shaped cookie cutter. Dice and julienne remaining peppers for tree decorations. Decorate trees with pepper pieces and, if desired, cilantro. Refrigerate until serving.
2. Gingerbread Sandwich Trees
- Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and molasses. In another bowl, whisk flour, pie spice, baking soda, ginger, and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until easy to handle, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 3-in. tree-shaped cookie cutter. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Gently press M&M's into half of the cookies. Bake until edges are firm, 8-10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- If using vanilla frosting, tint with green food coloring if desired. Spread frosting over bottoms of plain cookies; covered with decorated cookies. Store in an airtight container.
3.Christmas Tree Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides, grease foil. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour, mixing well.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Lifting with foil, remove brownie from pan. Cut brownie to form a tree (save trimmings for another use). If desired, tint frosting green. Frost tree; decorate as desired. Store in an airtight container.