OH Fashion Contact Lenses Case Kit with Mirror Baseball Green, 5 PCs
Hey y’all, it’s Game Day!
Become the number #1 with the OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Baseball Green.
Carry your contacts in the safest, comfortable, and fashionable way while showing your love for the speeding ball. The OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Baseball Blue includes:
- Contact Lens Holder in a powerful Baseball Blue design with a mirror
- Contact Lens Case for safe lens storage
- Small Bottle for contact lenses solution
- Inserter and remover tool
- Soft Tip Tweezer
The OH Fashion Contact Lens Kit will protect your contacts from dust and dirt at all of your adventures. Super convenient, easy to carry, and can help you out in any contact emergency. Plus, its anti-leakage design will help you store your contacts without worrying of spillage.
Leave it all on the field with the OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Baseball Green!
Baseball Design: iconic baseball case to safely store your contact lenses
Set of 5 pieces: includes a contact holder with mirror, a contact lens case, a small bottle for solution, an inserter and remover tool, and a soft tip tweezer
Flip Top Contact Lens Case with Mirror: put on or take off your contacts anywhere with the OH Flip Case with all the tools you need
Travel Size: you can conveniently carry your contacts on your daily handbag or your travel adventures
Anti-Leakage: store your contacts and solution with ease and without getting wet
Dimensions: 2.8x2.8x.0.8 inches // 7x7x2 cm
Weight: 0.13 lbs // 60 grams
1.Contact Lens Holder with mirror
2.Contact Lens Case for storing your contacts
3.Small Bottle for contact lenses solution
4.Inserter and remover tool
5.Soft Tip Tweezer
How to Use
Quick guide of how to put your contact lenses:
- First, wash your hands thoroughly and dry them well.
- Open your contact lens case and use your fingertip to put the first contact lens in your non-dominant hand.
- Rinse the lens with contact lens solution. Never use regular water.
- Put the lens on the top of the index or middle finger of your dominant hand.
- Check to make sure the lens isn’t damaged and that the correct side is facing up. The edges of the lens should turn up to form a bowl, not flip out. If it’s inside out, gently flip it.
- Look in the mirror and hold your upper and lower eyelids open with the hand not holding the lens.
- Look in front of you or up toward the ceiling and place the lens in your eye.
- Close your eye slowly and either roll your eye around or press gently on the eyelid to settle the lens in place. The lens should feel comfortable, and you should be able to see clearly after blinking a few times. If it’s not comfortable, gently take out the lens, rinse it, and try again.
- Repeat with the second lens.
Cleaning and Care
To clean your OH Fashion contact lens case follow the instructions below:
- After lenses are removed, discard the old solution from the wells of the case
- Rub the case with clean fingers for at least five seconds to get rid of dirt and particles
- Rinse with the contact lens disinfecting solution
- Air dry the case face down on a tissue with the caps off or wipe dry with a clean tissue
The American Optometric Association recommends you replace your contact lens storage case at least every three months