Superpharma PM2.5 Face Mask Replacement Filters- 10 Pack
Superharma PM2.5 filter for face mask Reusable pack. Each filter has a 5-layer air filtration system to effectively keep away a wide range of airborne contaminants. Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown cloth, these filters fit most face mask with filter insert pocket. Pack of 10 filters.
- Pack of PM2.5 Replacement Filters for Face Mask
- 5-Layer Air Filtration: effectively keep away PM2.5 and a range of airborne contaminants
- Material: Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth
- Size: fits most face masks with filter insert pocket – 4.7x3.1 inches (12x8 cm)
- Easy to insert
- Pack of 10 filters
- Material: Activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown cloth
- Dimensions: 4.7x3.1 inches // 12x8 cm
How to Use
- Open the filter pocket of your face mask
- Insert the light side with the PM2.5 stamp towards your face
Cleaning and Care
How often should you replace the filter?
- For normal use, you can replace your filter after 16-24 hours of use.
- For high exposure use, replace your filter after 8 hours.
- Do not clean or wash filters.