OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Amazing Orlando, 2 pcs
The OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Amazing Orlando Holder Storage Container Kit, 2 pcs, will help you store your contacts in the safest, most convenient, and stylish way possible. With this amazing Orlando print contact lens cover, your contacts will be safe from dirt and dust when visiting various tourist attractions in Orlando. Moreover, the OH Fashion beautiful Orlando pattern contact lens case is compact and travel-friendly, making it easy to use in all of your daily activities. The amazing Orlando contact lenses is your best ally. Our contact lenses kit is practical and can rescue you in an emergency. Carry your contacts in style with the OH Fashion Contact Lens Case Amazing Orlando Holder Storage Container Kit, 2 pcs.
- Adventurous Design: to keep your contacts safe in the most daring patterns
- Set of 2 pieces: includes a contact holder with mirror and a contact lens case
- Portable: small and easy to carry so you can always keep your contacts clean
- Anti-Leak: forget about spilling your solution and carry your case safely with all your belongings
- Travel size: perfect size to carry your contacts everywhere, simply put it in your handbag and you’re ready to go
- Flip Top Case with Mirror: put on or take off your contacts anywhere with the OH flip case
Pattern: Amazing Orlando
Dimensions: 3.3x 1.8x 1 inches // 8.5x 4.5x 2.5 cm
Weight: 0.11 lbs. // 50 grams
1x Contact Lens Holder with Mirror
1x Contact Lens Case
How to Use
Quick guide on how to store your contact lenses:
- Always add contact lenses solution to your lens case, to wash the case after you put them on.
- To put your contacts on, you can use the inserter and remover tool can be used to place the lens in the eye. All you have to do is to place the lens on the tip of the tool. You can also use your fingers.
- To remove your contact lenses, you can use the soft tip tweezer or your fingers.
- Make sure to put contact lens solution on the case before storing the contacts, so they can be disinfected throughout the night.
Cleaning and Care
How to clean your OH Fashion Contact Lens Case:
- After removing the lenses from the case make sure to throw away the solution in the case
- Wipe the case with clean tissue paper or a neat and clean cotton cloth
- Make sure no dust or dirt is left
- Again add the solution in the case before adding the contact lenses back.
TIP: The American Optometric Association recommends you replace your contact lens storage case at least every three months