|30 DAYS RETURN PERIOD AFTER PURCHASE||FREE 2 DAYS SHIPPING*|
Romantic Valentine’s Day Breakfast Ideas
Nothing can be more romantic and memorable than having a romantic breakfast with your partner on Valentine’s Day. What’s better than to start your Valentine’s Day morning with a delicious and aesthetic-looking breakfast to enjoy.
Find below some easy and delicious recipes you can make by yourself or with your partner, to have the yummiest Valentine’s Day:
Cupid's Mini Pancakes:
Straight out of Cupid’s arrow, we’ve got the super delicious mini strawberry pancakes. They are sweet, cute, and super easy to make!
- Add 1 cup of pancake mix to a dry bowl. Then add ¾ of milk, one egg, 1 tbs of oil
- Mix all of the ingredients well and add a little bit of red color to make the mixture pink.
- Heat the pan put some butter on it. Pour the mixture on it. Remember you are making mini pancakes.
- Cut some strawberries in a heart shape, put them on the sticks
- Stash the pancakes on one another and place these strawberry sticks on them to keep them in place.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast
Valentine's Day Avocado Toast:
If you want a healthy Valentine’s Day breakfast, this option is perfect for you. The Valentine's Day Avocado toast is both very romantic and also filling. It is also super easy to make, and you will enjoy this meal for sure. Just cut out a heart shape in a slice of bread and add egg to it. Side it with some yummy avocado and a fresh orange juice.
- Take 2 or 3 slices of bread and cute a shape of a heart in the middle.
- Heat your pan and spray some oil on it.
- Place the slices on the pan and let them turn brown and crispy
- Once crispy turn the slice and crake an egg in the heart shape/ let it cook
- Once done place it on the plate and add some avocado on the side.
Lover's French Toast:
For those with a sweeter tooth, you can make the Lover’s French Toast. It is sweet, fluffy yummy. It’s also perfect to pair up with a delicious cup of coffee.
- Take 3 slices of bread and cut them in half.
- Now take a separate bowl and crack 2 eggs in it
- Add 3 tbs of sugar in the eggs and mix them until sugar dissolve
- Add ¾ of a cup of milk and mix the mixture until united.
- Once done soak the bread in the mixture for a few seconds and then place them on the pan and cook them on medium-low heat.
- Once crispy from both sides place them on the plate. And sprinkle some caster sugar
- Add some maple syrup or chocolate to the side.
- Cut some fruits and have some coffee too.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day with your loved one with the most special breakfast! Don’t forget to tag us in your breakfast photos @ohfashionus