|30 DAYS RETURN PERIOD AFTER PURCHASE||FREE 2 DAYS SHIPPING*|
Music To Match Your Mood
There is something every person in this world tends to do every day. They do it while driving, working out, taking a walk, organizing, or cleaning. It happens multiple times a day.
It can also match many moods and transport you briefly into a moment in time; through its melody, it can bring you back to a memory that may have been forgotten until the rhythm starts, and it all comes rushing to the surface.
It is the one thing that feels right when everything else may feel wrong, and that is what we call – music.
Whether going through a breakup or losing someone, being extremely frustrated or static, falling in love or out of it, feeling victorious, free, and young, these are the feelings I look for in music.
Here a list of songs to match every mood:
Going Through a Breakup?
Starting with my personal favorite: Breakup songs; call me dramatic, I know. But this list of songs is so emotional that they hit you right in the heart. Sometimes it is needed to listen to sad songs to get over a tragic feeling.
Grab a tissue, lay back, and cry along with these songs
- "All Too Well (10-Minute Version)" – Taylor Swift
- "Wrecking Ball" – Miley Cyrus
- "Cry Me a River" – Justin Timberlake
- "Lose You to Love Me" – Selena Gomez
- "Falling" – Harry Styles
- "Enough For You" – Olivia Rodrigo
- "Happier" – Ed Sheeran
- "Arcade" – Duncan Laurence
- "Take a Bow" – Rihanna
- “Complicated” – Avril Lavigne
Felling Like the Life of the Party?
Are you the type of person to party all night, sleep all day? The night is young, and so are we!
Here is a playlist you might enjoy:
- "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" – Beyoncé
- "Uptown Funk" – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- "Raise Your Glass" – Pink
- "Shake It Off" – Taylor Swift
- "Gangnam Style" – Psy
- "Tik Tok" – Ke$ha
- "Hips Don't Lie" – Shakira
- "Super Bass" – Nicki Minaj
- "Dancing Feet" – Kygo Ft. DNCE
- "Party In the U.S.A." – By Miley Cyrus
Need to Scream and Shout?
You know when you are angry and want to lay it out but don't know what to do? Listen to these songs; it is the best way to feel less stressed or angry by embracing it and jamming your heart out through this list of songs to get your anger out.
- "Scream and Shout"— Will.I.Am Ft. Britney Spears
- "Love the Way You Lie"— Eminem Ft. Rihanna
- "You Don't Own Me"— Grace featuring G-Eazy
- "Before He Cheats"— Carrie Underwood
- "Therefore I am"— Billie Eilish
- "IDGAF"—Dua Lipa
- "So What"—Pink
- "Best Thing I Never Had"— Beyonce
- "Cold"— Maroon 5 featuring Future
- "Hurts Like Hell" – Madison Beer
Are you in a good mood? Need to dance around and live life? Now is your time with this list of songs that make you feel happy.
- "Happy" – Pharrell
- "I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas
- "Stronger" - Kelly Clarkson
- "Unwritten" - Natasha Bedingfield
- "Dancing Queen" – ABBA
- "Hey, Soul Sister" – Train
- "Let's Go Crazy" – Prince
- "Born This Way" – Lady Gaga
- "Treasure" – Bruno Mars
- "Feeling Good" - Michael Buble
Girls Night Out
It is time for a girls' night out. Get your girlfriends and have the time of your life with these songs about female power and being the boss every girl is. Pretend you are the concert star and sing it as loud as possible with your gals.
- "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" – Whitney Houston
- "Confident" – Demi Lovato
- "Good As Hell" – Lizzo
- "Material Girl" – Madonna
- "Girlfriend" – Avril Lavigne
- "Wannabe" – Spice Girls
- "Run the World (Girls)" – Beyoncé
- "Man, I Feel like a Woman" – Shania Twain
- "Oops… I Did It Again" – Britney Spears
- "When I Grow Up" – The Pussycats Dolls
Don't you just Love, Love!
Are you feeling romantic? Get with your boo and listen to this playlist for those lovey dovies out there:
- "Just The Way You Are" – Bruno Mars
- "Perfect" – Ed Sheeran
- "Love Story" – Taylor Swift
- "All Of Me" – John Legend
- "Anyone" – Justin Bieber
- "Heaven" – Bryan Adams
- "The Man Who Can't Be Moved' – The Script
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" – Aerosmith
- "A Thousand Years" – Christina Perri
- "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" –Air Supply
A world without the sound of music will be just somber and quiet to the point of sorrow.
I will forever keep music as my imaginary friend!